Storage for Students
Why Take Your Stuff Home?
Peace of Mind Self Storage offers a convenient & simple solution for the storage of student belongings over breaks.
$9.00 Per Box or Item* For The Entire Summer!
Here’s How It Works:
- Sign up via our online registration form — Our on-site manager will then contact you to go over the details and answer any questions.
- Paperwork — We can either bring the forms you need to complete with us on pick up day or email them to you beforehand, it’s up to you. You will need to sign a release form.
- Pack your items into boxes — If you need boxes please let us know as we can deliver them prior to moving day. We will not store electronic items, such as computers, video game systems, ipads, etc.
- Label all of your boxes and belongings — Please put multiple labels on each item with your full name and phone number.
- Call or email us to schedule a pickup day — We will also need to know about how many items you are storing so we are prepared.
- Pick up day — On pick up day we will arrive at your dorm or apartment with our truck. We will call you to bring your items down to our truck. You must provide a phone number that you can be reached at once we arrive at your dorm or apartment. Peace of Mind Employees are not allowed to enter your apartment or dorm. You will load your labeled boxes and items into the truck. We will provide dollies for you to use. We will then drive your items to our facility and unload them into a self-storage unit. Your items will remain in a locked storage unit until you request delivery. Payment must be made in full at the time of pick up.
- Schedule a drop off day — Call us a few weeks before the beginning of the next semester to let us know when you would like your stuff dropped off.
- Drop off day — We will arrive at a location you designate on campus (or just off campus) on the pre-scheduled day with your belongings. You will unload your belongs. Peace of Mind Employees are not allowed to enter your apartment or dorm.
*Items are things that don’t fit readily into boxes such as bikes, large TVs, furniture, mattresses, etc. Items that fit into a box should be put into a box.
To sign up, please complete the form or call our on-site manager (717-872-0582).
If you have any questions or would like more information, please send us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call.